The Pre-100 is a versatile mixer amplifier from Mito, which is a six channel stereo mixer, 19” rack mount design of 1RU height, with four balanced microphone inputs and two stereo line inputs. Stereo balanced left and right channel outputs. The unit is ideal for installs such as restaurants or night clubs where space is a consideration, without compromising audio quality. A convenient front-panel 3.5mm jack has been included for connection to any standard MP3 player’s output. High quality all metal chassis. Wide range of AC power operation from 100V to 240V.
* 2 channel mixer of 10 inputs
* Mic 2-4 with VOX selector over inputs 5-10 and phantom power
* All the 10 inputs with mic, line and high pass filtering selector
* Inputs 7-10 either by XLR mic inputs or by dual RCA line inputs
* Dual channel XLR line outputs
* All inputs include inputs1-10, MIC (remote paging console T-319), chime could be selected to have channel1, channel 2 and channel 1+2 outputs.
* Built-in 2/4 tone pre-set chime, remote chime trigger and local trigger on front panel
* Volume controls are provided over chime, MIC1, inputs 2-10, channel 1 and channel 2 masters . Bass and treble tone control are provided for both channel 1 and channel 2.
* Indicators for input 1-10, power and 2 channel level meters
* AC 110 or 230V and DC 24V operation
Showing all 2 results