~ Power Supply: 230V 50/60 Hz.
~ Power Consumption: 80W.
~ Input: 8 Pieces Rca.
~ Output: 16 Pieces Rca.
~ Control: With lcd screen.
~ Weight: 4.26 Kg.
~ Dimensions: 484x303x88mm
* Built-in 10 zone selector and paging selector, which can be expanded to 300 zones.
* Work together with remote paging console for paging and control over 10 zones.
* Individual zone, group zones, 10 zones and all zones paging through remote paging console.
* With memory function when power off, it can realize the restoration after electricity is turn on.
* 2 channels 10 zones amplifier inputs(A channel for BGM amplifier and B channel for EMC/paging amplifier), in this way, the other zone’s music system will not be interrupted when some zone is selected for paging.
* 2 flexible amplifier connections: either 20 amplifiers wiring(10 BGM amps and 10 EMC/paging amps, there must be one of BGM amp and EMC/paging amp as one channel) and each of the 10 amps severs as one zone or 2 amplifiers wiring (1 BGM amp and 1 EMC/paging amp) and one amplifier divides into 10 zones.
* Each zone power capacity is 500W, and the total ten zones capacity is 5000W.
* 10 zone speaker output terminals.
* All zone alarm in (A/B 2 channels) and all zone alarm output (A/B 2 channels).
* Two-color zones status indicators accurately indicate music, paging or alarm status.
* Mic 1-2 inputs, line 1-2 inputs, audio output.
* 3 levels of input priority from high to low: EMC input, Mic1, remote paging console (equivalent priority with built-in chime).
* Built-in chime, chime volume and trigger are provided.
* Zone 1-10 selector, music/paging switch and all zone selector with are equipped with indicators.
* Volume control over Mic 1-2 are provided.
* 2 RJ45 communication ports for paging console or cascade another paging controller.
* Dip switch as ID address to be distinguished by controller or paging console.
* 2 channel mixer of 10 inputs
* Mic 2-4 with VOX selector over inputs 5-10 and phantom power
* All the 10 inputs with mic, line and high pass filtering selector
* Inputs 7-10 either by XLR mic inputs or by dual RCA line inputs
* Dual channel XLR line outputs
* All inputs include inputs1-10, MIC (remote paging console T-319), chime could be selected to have channel1, channel 2 and channel 1+2 outputs.
* Built-in 2/4 tone pre-set chime, remote chime trigger and local trigger on front panel
* Volume controls are provided over chime, MIC1, inputs 2-10, channel 1 and channel 2 masters . Bass and treble tone control are provided for both channel 1 and channel 2.
* Indicators for input 1-10, power and 2 channel level meters
* AC 110 or 230V and DC 24V operation
The Mic 300 is a high performance remote zone paging console that works with zone paging controller Ps-300 for remote paging and control over a multi-zone system.
Several paging modes (all zone, group zones, 10 zones and individual zones) could be achieved through this paging console. Features include capability of 16 microphones and 300 paging zones work at the same time, the Mic-300 will easily distinguish PS-300 with its pre-set ID address.
Mic-300’s paging system with priority over background music system.
* With operation number input keys and LED display.
* Capacity of manage 30 paging selectors Ps-300, up to 300 zones.
* Max remote control distance up to 1Km.
* With microphone volume control.
* RCA line input and output.
* Built-in chime and chime volume control.
* Max 16 microphone work together with RJ45 port in series connection.
The EMP-100 is a voice alarm panel especially suitable for small voice alarm system. It will broadcast voice message to help evacuate in all zones over music system. It is designed with one pair of EMC (Fire alarm activation signal) screw inputs to receive and activate the voice message alarm system over background music system. The built-in siren is used to automatic broadcast after activation, while the pre-recorded voice message also could be recorded and stored through the built-in mic and recorder. The recording of voice massage could last more than 2 minutes. Play message, play siren, recording through mic or line four locators knob. The alarm mode, play/start, record/stop functional buttons. An output level indicator is provided. Alarm output for other relative fire alarm equipments.