MITO EMP 300
* Interface equipment for collecting short-circuit signals from fire centers.
* Applicable to broadcast systems that require fire alarm linkage.
* Standard cabinet-type design (2U), black alumina brushed panel, humanized drawing, exquisite craftsmanship, showing high-grade temperament.
* It has 30 channels of fire alarm collection interface, which can be expanded to 300 channels.
* Two alarm acquisition trigger modes can be configured by the address code, normally closed trigger mode and normally open trigger mode.
* Accurate alarm zone LED display; built-in high-fidelity monitor speakers for more direct monitoring.
* Built-in digital voice alarm player, realizing a more user-friendly partition independent voice alarm function.
* Use SD card to store alarm music, convenient management, high-fidelity sound quality, random distribution of 8G SD memory card.
* With RJ45 communication interface, it can communicate data with the system host, built-in alarm linkage interface and adjacent layer alarm algorithm, to achieve flexible alarm functions such as whole area, partition, and adjacent layer.
* Standby power is less than 3W, meeting national environmental protection and energy saving certification standards.
~ Power Supply: 230V 50/60 Hz.
~ Power Consumption: 15W.
~ Communication Protocol: Rs 422
~ Communication Input: RJ45
~ Communication Speed. 4800 bps
~ Weight: 4.20 Kg.
~ Dimensions: 484x303x88mm
* 10 groups of 24V compulsive power supply.
* Total power output is up to 250W.
* Single group power output is up to 150W.
* Support control max 500pcs volume control with compulsive cut function.
* Support expansion to 300 zones at most.
* A/B channel alarm inputs and A/B channel alarm outputs.
* Several units work together after pre-set dip switch.
* 2 RJ45 communication port with fire alarm system or cascade with another unit.
The Pre-100 is a versatile mixer amplifier from Mito, which is a six channel stereo mixer, 19” rack mount design of 1RU height, with four balanced microphone inputs and two stereo line inputs. Stereo balanced left and right channel outputs. The unit is ideal for installs such as restaurants or night clubs where space is a consideration, without compromising audio quality. A convenient front-panel 3.5mm jack has been included for connection to any standard MP3 player’s output. High quality all metal chassis. Wide range of AC power operation from 100V to 240V.
The EMP-100 is a voice alarm panel especially suitable for small voice alarm system. It will broadcast voice message to help evacuate in all zones over music system. It is designed with one pair of EMC (Fire alarm activation signal) screw inputs to receive and activate the voice message alarm system over background music system. The built-in siren is used to automatic broadcast after activation, while the pre-recorded voice message also could be recorded and stored through the built-in mic and recorder. The recording of voice massage could last more than 2 minutes. Play message, play siren, recording through mic or line four locators knob. The alarm mode, play/start, record/stop functional buttons. An output level indicator is provided. Alarm output for other relative fire alarm equipments.