MITO MIC 300
The Mic 300 is a high performance remote zone paging console that works with zone paging controller Ps-300 for remote paging and control over a multi-zone system.
Several paging modes (all zone, group zones, 10 zones and individual zones) could be achieved through this paging console. Features include capability of 16 microphones and 300 paging zones work at the same time, the Mic-300 will easily distinguish PS-300 with its pre-set ID address.
Mic-300’s paging system with priority over background music system.
* With operation number input keys and LED display.
* Capacity of manage 30 paging selectors Ps-300, up to 300 zones.
* Max remote control distance up to 1Km.
* With microphone volume control.
* RCA line input and output.
* Built-in chime and chime volume control.
* Max 16 microphone work together with RJ45 port in series connection.
~ Input: Mic :600Ω,10mV, unbalanced Line: 10KΩ,1000mV unbalanced.
~ Output: Balanced.
~ Frequency Responce: Mic: 100Hz~ 15KHz; Line: 30Hz~ 18KHz
~Communication Port: Rs422
~ Controls: Chime Mic Vol controls, 300 Zones Channels Selectorsi Chime button, power switch.
~ Indicators: Power Led, 10 paging channel LED’s
~ Power Supply: 230V 50/60Hz and DC 24V
~ Powrr Consumption: 10W
~ Weight: 1.46 Kg.
~ Dimensions: 216×145,7x51mm
~ Communication Protocol: Rs 422
~ Communication Input: RJ45
~ Communication Speed. 4800 bps
* Equipment that can monitor the playback status of the program according to the partition.
* Used in a broadcast system that needs to monitor the broadcast process of a program in real time.
* Standard cabinet-type design (2U), black alumina brushed panel, humanized drawing, exquisite craftsmanship, showing high-grade temperament.
* It has 10 channels of power signal isolation input, and monitors 10 partitions. The sound of the partitions can be selected arbitrarily, and the channel does not interfere.
* Built-in wide-band high-fidelity speakers, full and clear sound.
* With monitor volume adjustment knob and zone selection knob.
* LED dot matrix display, display the signal output status and volume of the monitor.
* 10 groups of 24V compulsive power supply.
* Total power output is up to 250W.
* Single group power output is up to 150W.
* Support control max 500pcs volume control with compulsive cut function.
* Support expansion to 300 zones at most.
* A/B channel alarm inputs and A/B channel alarm outputs.
* Several units work together after pre-set dip switch.
* 2 RJ45 communication port with fire alarm system or cascade with another unit.
* Built-in 10 zone selector and paging selector, which can be expanded to 300 zones.
* Work together with remote paging console for paging and control over 10 zones.
* Individual zone, group zones, 10 zones and all zones paging through remote paging console.
* With memory function when power off, it can realize the restoration after electricity is turn on.
* 2 channels 10 zones amplifier inputs(A channel for BGM amplifier and B channel for EMC/paging amplifier), in this way, the other zone’s music system will not be interrupted when some zone is selected for paging.
* 2 flexible amplifier connections: either 20 amplifiers wiring(10 BGM amps and 10 EMC/paging amps, there must be one of BGM amp and EMC/paging amp as one channel) and each of the 10 amps severs as one zone or 2 amplifiers wiring (1 BGM amp and 1 EMC/paging amp) and one amplifier divides into 10 zones.
* Each zone power capacity is 500W, and the total ten zones capacity is 5000W.
* 10 zone speaker output terminals.
* All zone alarm in (A/B 2 channels) and all zone alarm output (A/B 2 channels).
* Two-color zones status indicators accurately indicate music, paging or alarm status.
* Mic 1-2 inputs, line 1-2 inputs, audio output.
* 3 levels of input priority from high to low: EMC input, Mic1, remote paging console (equivalent priority with built-in chime).
* Built-in chime, chime volume and trigger are provided.
* Zone 1-10 selector, music/paging switch and all zone selector with are equipped with indicators.
* Volume control over Mic 1-2 are provided.
* 2 RJ45 communication ports for paging console or cascade another paging controller.
* Dip switch as ID address to be distinguished by controller or paging console.