MITO PRE 100
The Pre-100 is a versatile mixer amplifier from Mito, which is a six channel stereo mixer, 19” rack mount design of 1RU height, with four balanced microphone inputs and two stereo line inputs. Stereo balanced left and right channel outputs. The unit is ideal for installs such as restaurants or night clubs where space is a consideration, without compromising audio quality. A convenient front-panel 3.5mm jack has been included for connection to any standard MP3 player’s output. High quality all metal chassis. Wide range of AC power operation from 100V to 240V.
Six channel stereo mixer or stereo pre-amplifier
19” rack mount design of 1RU height
Four XLR Microphone Inputs (including a paralleled front panel input)
Two Stereo Source Inputs, two RCA and one
front panel stereo 3.5mm
Stereo XLR Balanced output
With 3.5mm headphone output for monitor use
Wide range of AC power operation from 100V to 240V
Mic Input: 600 Ohms XLR balanced
Line Input: 22K Ohms RCA
Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBV Source: 24 dBV
Connector: Mic1-4 balanced XLR inputs, Stereo RCA 1-2 input, 3.5mm Aux1 input,3.5mm headphone output, Balanced stereo XLR outputs
Output Level: +17 dBV max
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms Balanced
Max Gain: Mic: 60 dB, Source: 26 dB
Tone Control: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass, +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble
THD: <.025% S/N Ratio: 96 dB Dimension: 483 x 440 x 100mm Weight: 2.3kg
The EMP-100 is a voice alarm panel especially suitable for small voice alarm system. It will broadcast voice message to help evacuate in all zones over music system. It is designed with one pair of EMC (Fire alarm activation signal) screw inputs to receive and activate the voice message alarm system over background music system. The built-in siren is used to automatic broadcast after activation, while the pre-recorded voice message also could be recorded and stored through the built-in mic and recorder. The recording of voice massage could last more than 2 minutes. Play message, play siren, recording through mic or line four locators knob. The alarm mode, play/start, record/stop functional buttons. An output level indicator is provided. Alarm output for other relative fire alarm equipments.
The Mic 300 is a high performance remote zone paging console that works with zone paging controller Ps-300 for remote paging and control over a multi-zone system.
Several paging modes (all zone, group zones, 10 zones and individual zones) could be achieved through this paging console. Features include capability of 16 microphones and 300 paging zones work at the same time, the Mic-300 will easily distinguish PS-300 with its pre-set ID address.
Mic-300’s paging system with priority over background music system.
* With operation number input keys and LED display.
* Capacity of manage 30 paging selectors Ps-300, up to 300 zones.
* Max remote control distance up to 1Km.
* With microphone volume control.
* RCA line input and output.
* Built-in chime and chime volume control.
* Max 16 microphone work together with RJ45 port in series connection.
* Equipment that can monitor the playback status of the program according to the partition.
* Used in a broadcast system that needs to monitor the broadcast process of a program in real time.
* Standard cabinet-type design (2U), black alumina brushed panel, humanized drawing, exquisite craftsmanship, showing high-grade temperament.
* It has 10 channels of power signal isolation input, and monitors 10 partitions. The sound of the partitions can be selected arbitrarily, and the channel does not interfere.
* Built-in wide-band high-fidelity speakers, full and clear sound.
* With monitor volume adjustment knob and zone selection knob.
* LED dot matrix display, display the signal output status and volume of the monitor.