MITO PRE 100
The Pre-100 is a versatile mixer amplifier from Mito, which is a six channel stereo mixer, 19” rack mount design of 1RU height, with four balanced microphone inputs and two stereo line inputs. Stereo balanced left and right channel outputs. The unit is ideal for installs such as restaurants or night clubs where space is a consideration, without compromising audio quality. A convenient front-panel 3.5mm jack has been included for connection to any standard MP3 player’s output. High quality all metal chassis. Wide range of AC power operation from 100V to 240V.
Six channel stereo mixer or stereo pre-amplifier
19” rack mount design of 1RU height
Four XLR Microphone Inputs (including a paralleled front panel input)
Two Stereo Source Inputs, two RCA and one
front panel stereo 3.5mm
Stereo XLR Balanced output
With 3.5mm headphone output for monitor use
Wide range of AC power operation from 100V to 240V
Mic Input: 600 Ohms XLR balanced
Line Input: 22K Ohms RCA
Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBV Source: 24 dBV
Connector: Mic1-4 balanced XLR inputs, Stereo RCA 1-2 input, 3.5mm Aux1 input,3.5mm headphone output, Balanced stereo XLR outputs
Output Level: +17 dBV max
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms Balanced
Max Gain: Mic: 60 dB, Source: 26 dB
Tone Control: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass, +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble
THD: <.025% S/N Ratio: 96 dB Dimension: 483 x 440 x 100mm Weight: 2.3kg
* Built-in 10 zone selector and paging selector, which can be expanded to 300 zones.
* Work together with remote paging console for paging and control over 10 zones.
* Individual zone, group zones, 10 zones and all zones paging through remote paging console.
* With memory function when power off, it can realize the restoration after electricity is turn on.
* 2 channels 10 zones amplifier inputs(A channel for BGM amplifier and B channel for EMC/paging amplifier), in this way, the other zone’s music system will not be interrupted when some zone is selected for paging.
* 2 flexible amplifier connections: either 20 amplifiers wiring(10 BGM amps and 10 EMC/paging amps, there must be one of BGM amp and EMC/paging amp as one channel) and each of the 10 amps severs as one zone or 2 amplifiers wiring (1 BGM amp and 1 EMC/paging amp) and one amplifier divides into 10 zones.
* Each zone power capacity is 500W, and the total ten zones capacity is 5000W.
* 10 zone speaker output terminals.
* All zone alarm in (A/B 2 channels) and all zone alarm output (A/B 2 channels).
* Two-color zones status indicators accurately indicate music, paging or alarm status.
* Mic 1-2 inputs, line 1-2 inputs, audio output.
* 3 levels of input priority from high to low: EMC input, Mic1, remote paging console (equivalent priority with built-in chime).
* Built-in chime, chime volume and trigger are provided.
* Zone 1-10 selector, music/paging switch and all zone selector with are equipped with indicators.
* Volume control over Mic 1-2 are provided.
* 2 RJ45 communication ports for paging console or cascade another paging controller.
* Dip switch as ID address to be distinguished by controller or paging console.
The EMP-100 is a voice alarm panel especially suitable for small voice alarm system. It will broadcast voice message to help evacuate in all zones over music system. It is designed with one pair of EMC (Fire alarm activation signal) screw inputs to receive and activate the voice message alarm system over background music system. The built-in siren is used to automatic broadcast after activation, while the pre-recorded voice message also could be recorded and stored through the built-in mic and recorder. The recording of voice massage could last more than 2 minutes. Play message, play siren, recording through mic or line four locators knob. The alarm mode, play/start, record/stop functional buttons. An output level indicator is provided. Alarm output for other relative fire alarm equipments.